Restarting Sailing - Ph. II
Published 10:10 on 21 Jun 2020
Unfortunately, following the First Minister's statement and the subsequent publication of RYA Scotland's guidelines, Phase II doesn't seem to be any better than Phase I. "Free Sailing" is still available to some very local members in line with government and RYAS guidelines .
- The Clubhouse is closed as set out in the guidelines.
- There is no access to toilets/changing rooms or the boathouse area.
- No rescue cover can be provided; sail within your capabilities.
- Members should use their own boats to avoid cross contamination. No Club boats are available at this time, but this will kept under review.
- Dinghies will be sailed single handed or with a crew from the same household, to maintain physical distancing.
- Consider sailing with a buddy boat.
- Check all dinghy equipment prior to launching the boat.
An expanded version of these guidelines is available of the Memeber's Portal.
Last updated 10:25 on 21 June 2020